Monday, May 11, 2009

What a semester
















First off i would like to address that PBR is the shit and that's all i got to say about that.
Anyways, so this semester has had me stressed just because if i did not pass spanish or econ i would be stuck at palomar another year which would then be followed by my brains splattered across some wall but palomar can suck my dick i passed so i am finally done with that cesspool.

This semester taught me that the further down this academic rabbit hole i go, the more and more i want to drop scholarly pursuits and just go for something where i can put my drawing to use. This is lame because i understand that how these mother fuckers set things up now a days I can't do dick without a fucking degree so i hope that a change in environment will rejuvenate my spirits with school or i may just be another college dropout.

But i must say after all the bullshit that i just let happen, i am a happy person and it feels good, it has been a long fucking while since i felt this good. I am also very stoked because for the first time i actually feel confident with my drawing and i feel like all my hard work is starting to pay off. So i hope you enjoy all these little doodles that i like to call my school notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment